About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Truck Woes

I had to drop off our truck for some maintenance today.  We needed an oil change after over 3000 miles on our last road trip.  I also needed the electrical system looked at.  The plugs for our trailer lights were not working.  I tested the plugs from both of our trailers and neither one worked, making me think it was a truck issue.

We ended up having a water leak in our rear drivers side tail light, which is where the trailer plugs are connected.  The water was shorting everything out.

We also have an oil leak that is getting worse, so I need to return the  truck on Monday to have a seal replaced.  It is almost 9 years old and has over 110,000 miles on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment