About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Job Hunting and BBQ

I spent much of today doing two things:

1)  Looking for employment

and

2)  Assembling out new entertainment center.

I made progress on both items, but nothing final yet.

This evening we attended a BBQ and swim party for Katrina's new work group.  We had a nice time and I was able to meet her new manager and some of her coworkers I have not met before.  Brandon was able to swim and we were both able to try a Voodoo donut.  I had a maple and bacon donut.  Brandon had a frosted donut topped with crushed Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment