About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, August 15, 2011

IKEA Shopping

I headed to IKEA to pickup a loveseat and an entertainment center for our family room.  We bought a black leather couch a few weeks ago, but wanted a matching loveseat as well.  I also picked up the matching entertainment center.

The entertainment center is made up of 4 pieces:  two cabinets, one TV stand and a wall cabinet over the TV.  Unfortunately, the wall cabinet was not in stock.

Another unfortunate problem arose when I got home.  While opening one of the cabinets to assemble it, I found one of the large side panels to be cracked and damaged.  Now I have another reason to return to IKEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment