About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Softball Tuesday

Brandon is spending his last day at day camp today.  He will be home for the next two weeks before school starts.

Katrina got word this morning that our Italian goods shipment should be released from customs by the end of the day today.  Yay!  We could have our belongings within the next couple of weeks, once we set a delivery date.

I spent much of the morning looking for employment.  Looking for work is a lot of work!   I broke up the time by occasionally watching the second day of racing at the US Pro Challenge in Colorado.  What a great finish in Crested Butte.  Levi of Team RadioShack timed his sprint perfectly.

This evening we had our first softball game.  Katrina signed us up for an HP coed team.  I always forget how much I love softball until I get out on the field to play.  We ended up winning in the last at bat, 13-10.  Our next game is next Tuesday evening...can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment