About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Model Train Club

Today was Brandon's first day at home.  He has been attending day camp for most of the summer.  He slept in, played a new game on the computer, and kept himself busy.

This afternoon we headed downtown to get the rear tire for my bike repaired.  My tire developed a bubble, and I really don't have tools to change it (they are all in the Italy shipment).  It turns out that the tire was worn, creating a bubble in the tube.  They fixed it for me, but it was flat by the time we arrived home.  I think the tube was damaged as well.  I guess we head back down to the bike shop in the morning.

Brandon and I attended model train club this evening.  Not many members there tonight, but we had fun anyway.  I spent the evening chatting while Brandon ran some trains around the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment