About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Job Hunting Update

I've been spending a lot of time looking for employment since we returned home from our Colorado trip.

It's been a long time since I've had to look for a job, and times sure have changed.  Almost all of my job applications have been submitted online.  Almost all of them don't ask for a resume, at least not until they call you in for an interview.  I've submitted 3 applications, with two more in the works.  I've had one interview so far, which I thought went well, but have not heard anything yet.

I'm looking for work:

Event planning is what I want to do and have experience doing
Also interested in employment that requires driving.  I like to be out and about, talking and interacting with people.


No comments:

Post a Comment