About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Has Arrived

It's Friday and I'm happy about it.  Job hunting has taken a lot out of me mentally this week.  My brain is tired.

I did submit an application today that I hope will get me called in for an interview.  Well, I guess I hope any application I put in will do that, but I'm especially interested in this position.

As I've mentioned before, this blog will be ending (for the most part) on August 31.  I will no longer be writing daily posts after this date, but may write a post if something interesting about our time in Italy needs to be written about.

I will be starting two new blogs, as well as continue posting occasional entries on my Mosaics by Patrick  blog.  I will be starting a blog called Giovanni Drives Again very soon.  It will chronicle the long term project of restoring a 1960 Fiat 600.  I will let you know when I launch this blog.

Today I launched my other new blog, Twin Lakes & Western Model RR.  It will chronicle the building of my new model train layout.  Check it out and see what I've been up to.

I made some pasta con pesto with sauteed squash for dinner this evening.

Katrina informed us this evening that our goods from Italy have arrived in the US.  She thinks they are in Portland.  We still don't know when they will be delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment