About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Couch


We woke up to more cloudy skies this morning.  When will the sun and summer return?  On the positive side, I have had the sprinkler system turned off for several days now.  

Below are some pictures of the progress I have made on my new model train layout.  The basic framing is going up quick.  I believe I will be starting some track work when we return from Colorado.   




After dropping Brandon off at day camp, I stopped at the AAA office to restart our membership.  We have had a AAA membership in the past and it always paid off for us - a few lockouts, travel books, etc.  

From there, I headed up to Portland and IKEA.  First, I made a stop at Whistle Stop Trains to see what is new and pickup a few supplies for my layout.  Then it was off to IKEA, the first of three trips I will take between now and the end of August.  

Today's objective, to buy this black leather couch.  


Our next purchase will be a matching black leather love seat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment