About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Monday

Monday is here again, but this week it feels just a bit more normal and routine.

Katrina headed off early so that she could stop at the DMV to get her new license, now that she is certified to ride a motorcycle.

I dropped Brandon off at day camp, then ran some errands:  insurance, AAA, groceries, and a couple other things.  I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and searching online for employment opportunities.
Just a very normal day.

The sun finally popped out a bit this afternoon, but it was still mostly cloudy.  Now I'm beginning to understand everyone when they say "When will summer arrive?"


Tomorrow I will be heading to IKEA in Portland to buy one of two couches we are purchasing for the family room....I can only fit one in the truck at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment