About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Echelon Gran Fondo Fundraiser

Hi there,

I just wanted to remind everyone that I will be riding in the Hood River Echelon Gran Fondo in late September.  This is a cancer fundraising ride for the Livestrong Foundation and the Knight Cancer Institute.

If you would like to sponsor me, you can donate any amount to help support research and to fight cancer.
Just go to:  https://ssl.charityweb.net/echelongranfondo/hood_river/patricksloma.htm

I have set a goal of raising $250.  Please help me reach that goal.  Hopefully someday we can look back and say we did our part to find a cure.

Thanks

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment