About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sciatti Disco

Brandon's school had a disco party this evening.  What a blast!  The kids seemed to have a great time.

The evening started by introducing the special guest DJ - Mr. P....me.  I hadn't planned on being the DJ, it just sort of happened and ended up being a lot of fun.

The disco was themed as a summer fest.  Everyone enjoyed an evening of music (picked out by the students), dancing, games, fun participation dances and contests, as well as pizza and lots of food.

Brandon ended up being quite the dancer.  He danced most of the night and even danced solo during the dance exhibition at the end of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment