About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

42 Days = 6 Weeks Left in Italy

Wow!  We have 42 days left in Italy.  Thats 6 weeks.  We will be on a plane heading to Portland OR 6 weeks from tomorrow morning.

Time flies and the next 6 weeks will probably fly by as well.  We have a lot going on:  a school disco, a trip to Scotland, a 2 night school trip for Brandon, more painting, packing and moving, one last trip to Venice for 4 days, cleaning of the apartment, then home.

As I've said many times before, I'm both excited and sad.  Todays moving barometer:  mostly excited to get back in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment