About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sunny Saturday

It was a sunny and warm day in northern Italy today.  I think it hit 74 degrees today.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I was the last one to wakeup.  The boys - Brandon, Diego and Vincent - were the first ones up.  They were busy playing Wii when I wandered out to the bedroom.

Around 11am I gathered up the boys and we headed out to deliver them home.  This was followed by a swing by our house to pickup Katrina.  She wanted to venture into Monza to pickup some art supplies.  On the way home we stopped at Fahau for lunch.  You know you are too predictable and set in your ways when the waitress knows exactly what we each wanted to order.

This afternoon I ventured out again to visit 'my' art store to pickup some mosaic supplies.  I just finished mosaic number two.  I've titled it "First Star".  I'll post a picture in a day or two, or at least a link to my mosaic blog.

This evening we watched 'Voyage of the Dawn Treader'.  It was good, as each of the Narnia movies have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment