About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Sickness

It's Monday.  After a horrible night of sleep, I am feeling a bit better today.  My cough has mostly gone away, but I am going to take it easy at home until I get completely well.

I'd love to go for a bike ride.  It's been so nice and warm during the day, highs of 10 - 15C (50 - 60F).  Great riding weather and the roads are full of cyclists.  Oh well, I'd better get healthy first.

I made our favorite pasta al olive salad last night, but forgot the olives.  They do make a difference, but it was still tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment