About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sledding Fun - Guest Blog by Brandon

Brandon and Katrina went sledding with our friends Paul, Karine and Seby today.  I was suffering from a bad cough, so reluctantly I stayed home.  

Brandon didn't seem interested in writing a guest post, or having me write it for him, so all you get are pictures.  Enjoy -




Brandon rides the belt lift back up the hill


Winter Wonderland


Katrina takes a ride


Brandon whizzes down the mountain


Having fun!


Paul and Seby


Karine pulls Seby up the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment