About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Getting Warmer

I was supposed to spend my morning reading with Transition children, as I do every Tuesday, but not today.  My cough just won't seem to go away.  Hopefully I can read next week. 

Instead, I ran to Auchan to stock up on some groceries.  I know, I should have been home recuperating.  Instead, I protect the children from my cough by going shopping and sharing my germs with the general public.  

It's a slow week for me.  Not feeling 100%.  Not feeling any strong urges to write about anything.  

I will say how wonderful it is that the weather is getting better with each week that goes by.  Our mornings are still frosty and cold, but our daytime highs are very comfortable and enjoyable...with sunshine.  I am also enjoying the fact that sunset is getting later and later....right now around 6pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment