About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Carolyn Leaves and Christmas Shows Begin

I had to wakeup at 4:15 this morning so that I could drive Carolyn to Malpensa airport.  She had to be there by 5:30am.  I dropped her off and was home and in bed by 6:30am. 

This afternoon was the first of four Christmas shows at the ISM.  Todays show was presented by grades 1 & 2 at the Schiatti site.  I had to setup a hospitality table for the parents to enjoy before and after the show - coffee, cake, presecco (champagne), and a few other treats.  The show was fantastic and the parents seemed to enjoy the extra treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment