About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Shows

Today was a busy day for me.  I had to setup a hospitality table at the Ramazotti school (Transition and Kindergarten).  The kids would be presenting their Christmas show.  We provided coffee and brioche before the show, then I had to run home so that Katrina could have the car for work. 
This evening the kids at Santo Stefano - the middle school - had their Christmas program.  Brandon dressed up in a shirt and tie to help out.  We offered presecco (champagne), soda, juice, cake, cookies, and other treats after the show.  Brandon spent much of his time selling the Christmas cards that the elementary kids produced.  He sold over 100 euro worth of cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment