About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lunedi

I woke up feeling a little better today.  I'm not sure why, but I was feeling very 'blue' for a good chunk of the weekend.  Last night I had trouble sleeping and woke up very agitated several times.  I don't remember any dreams, so I'm not sure what that is all about.  But, as I said, I woke up feeling a bit better today. 

I did have some fun news this morning.  I play in a Fantasy Football league with some family members and friends.  This has definitely not been a good year for my team.  I am in 9th place, out of 10 teams.  But....this weekend my team pulled off an 'upset' win over the top ranked team, and we won by 1 point!  1 point!

I decided to go for a bike ride today.  It was cloudy and the roads were a bit wet, but it wasn't raining.  I did my usual route to Lurago d'Erba and back.  Overall it was a good ride.  I did end up with a sore butt, a sore right heel and a sore right elbow.  This elbow thing has been bugging me for quite awhile now.  I wonder if I have tennis elbow??  What is tennis elbow anyway??  I guess I'll look it up.....Ok, I just looked it up and now I wonder if that is my problem.

This evening I made hamburgers, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner.  The only Italian part of the dinner was the salad....olive oil and basalmic vinegar.  I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, although we will be celebrating it on Saturday.  Thursday is a normal day of work and school here in Italy.  Our friends Paul, Karine, Seb and Mike will be joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment