About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday at Home

It's Sunday and its raining.  Probably another day in the house. 

I spent part of the morning doing some laundry and cleaning up the house a bit.  Its amazing how three of us can make such a mess on the weekends.  The house isn't really dirty, just a lot of things out of place. 



I watched two episodes of JAG while I worked on my latest mosaic project.  Its a mirror with a black background and red swirl design that Katrina helped come up with.

I must admit I'm feeling a bit grey today.  I think the wet weather and being stuck in the house all weekend is getting to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment