About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ramazotti Breakfast

The Ramazotti section (Transition and Kindergarten) of the Monza International Schools invited me to their Parent Breakfast this morning.

I had a good time meeting parents, and watching the children work with their parents on posters about their home countries. It's amazing how international the school is. There are families from Lebanon, Iraq, France, Holland, Germany, Taiwan, China, and several other countries. It's truly an interesting cultural mix.

Brandon stayed home from school today. He was pretty sick after school yesterday and had a case of vomiting in the evening. He was feeling much better today, but we kept him home to be safe.

This evening I began mosaic project #3 while Katrina watched the movie Emma. I have almost completed project #2. I need to grout the mosaic tomorrow then it will be finished. I will post pictures when its completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment