About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sabato a Casa

We slept in this morning, or at least two of us did. I woke up at 8:45am and found Brandon playing on the computer. Katrina slept until almost 9:30am.

This morning was all about organizing for Brandon and Katrina. Brandon needed to organize his Legos that were all over the house. Katrina needed to actually unpack her suitcases after being home for a week already. I worked on my blog, then grouted mosaic #2.


Mosaic #2. I feel like it needs a name, but I'm not sure what to name it? Any ideas?

I spent the rest of the morning working on mosaic #3. This one is a bit more detailed that the first two.



Late this afternoon we headed out to Decathlon to see what fall and winter clothes they had. I found a couple of cycling jackets I would like, but didn't need, so I didn't buy them. Katrina found some warm walking clothing.

On the way home we stopped for Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment