About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Visitors Go Home

We had to wakeup at 5am this morning so we could leave for the airport by 6am. Rob, Heather and Dylan's flight was at 10am, but we needed to miss rush hour traffic. If we left at 7am, we would probably get stuck. I don't envy them and the long flight back home.

I was sad to see them go. We have enjoyed having visitors and it was fun to see Italy through the eyes of 'tourists'. It made us realize how much of Italian life seems 'normal' to us now.

I spent the day cleaning the house, washing sheets and catching up on some school activity issues. We have a little over a week before my parents arrive on November 1st.


Fall is all around us

No comments:

Post a Comment