About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party

Today was the big Halloween Party for the International School children in Transition to Grade 5.

I spent the morning in Ms Partridge's Transition (Preschool) class playing a ladybug counting game with the children. We had a lot of fun, and I think we learned something as well.

The afternoon was all about getting ready for the Halloween Party. I helped finish the Haunted House and setup a few other various decorations.


Haunted play structure







Helga the Witch's hut

The party went very well. We had 105 children attend the party. The planning committee did an excellent job and the children had a great time. I have heard a lot of comments from the children and the parents as well. I'd love to post more pictures, but in respect to families privacy, I am just posting a few.







If you ride for Lampre and your wearing the yellow jersey, you must always look serious!

Tired this evening and I have a headache...I think its a pizza night!

No comments:

Post a Comment