About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bella Mercoledi

We woke up to beautiful sunshine and crisp cold air this morning. Katrina has some things she wanted to get done at home, so I walked Brandon to school since I was heading that way anyway.

Wednesday is when I read with 2nd graders. Actually, they read to me. It went quick today. I'm not sure why we were so efficient, but we were. It's been fun getting to know more of the students in Brandon's school.

The afternoon was beautiful in Vedano. I decided to go for a walk. I ended up walking some of the streets of Vedano before ending up at DOC bar to meet some parents from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment