About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Piove a Vedano al Lambro

It's raining in Vedano al Lambro.

I had a nice coffee in Vedano with a few of the grade 5 parents this morning. We chatted about school and other random topics. It's nice to meet together once a month.

Katrina worked from home today. She didn't have any meetings to attend, and she had work to catch up on, so working at home was nice and quiet for her. Since the car was available, I ran some random errands today.

Today I began to work on travel plans for a post Christmas trip to Portugal and Spain. So far I am just researching and trying to figure out the best itinerary.

Today is my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday!! We can't wait to see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment