About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1

It's September already! Where did summer go?

We have had a crazy busy summer of traveling. I am amazed and in awe of all the places we visited this summer. We have been in Croatia, Bosnia (for about 30 km), Slovenia, France (to see the Tour de France), Germany, Switzerland, and England. Wow!

School starts on Monday, so we are adjusting ourselves slowly back to a normal schedule.

Brandon and I went for a 22km bike ride this afternoon. He didn't want to ride, and was a bit grumpy at first, but in the end we had a good time.

I planted some new flowers on our balcony this afternoon. A few died while we were in England, and Stevie ate our Tasha memorial flowers down to the ground. I still need a couple more, but the balcony is looking colorful again.

Tomorrow is my 42nd birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment