About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life is Good

Sometimes I just don't know what to write about.  I have several future blog posts that I am currently working on, many of them from reader suggestions.  Sometimes I just write about our day, but that seems boring lately.  Today I am just going to write about how I feel right now, in this moment:

More often than not, life here in Italy feels normal.  Can living in Italy feel normal?  We live in Italy!  We are travelling all over Europe.  We get to experience a wonderful culture, try amazing food, meet amazing people and make new friends and see amazing places.  We get to experience this regularly and on a daily basis.  Before we moved here I dreamed of a week or two when we could travel in some European  country.  We get to live here for a little over two years.  How can that be normal?  Well, with all the excitement, it does feel normal much of the time, but its all good. 

Life is normal....Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment