About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cocktail Party

The Monza International Schools hosted a parent cocktail party this evening.  Katrina and I attended and had a very nice time.  Brandon hung out with his classmate Hugo's house. 

We enjoyed some delicious finger foods, wine and champagne.  We met the school Headmaster, one of the school owners, some of the teachers we did not know and several parents from different grade levels. 

Mr Partridge, the principle of the Monza schools, also introduced me as the new PAB representative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment