About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day in Vedano al Lambro today.  The sun was shining, and the temperature was perfect, for me at least. 

I had a fantastic ride, which is nice after yesterdays crazy ride.  I had a strong ride home and thought I might beat my best roundtrip time, but I tied it...exactly.   That is still excellent after yesterdays ride. 

My big news of the day was that I have been moved from the Grade 5 class parent representative to PAB representative.  I am in charge of the Parent Advisory Board for all three Monza International Schools - the preschool, elementary and the middle school.  I will coordinate the class representatives, help advise the administration on parent concerns or ideas, and coordinate several social events for the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment