About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tasha



While in our hotel room this afternoon I decided to check email. I found an email from my sister Heather.

Apparently our Golden Retriever Tasha, who has been living with them while we are in Italy, had some sort of episode that left her unable to stand. Heather also said that one side of Tasha's face was a bit droopy and not normal. They were concerned that she had a stroke.

We ended up chatting online and she filled me in on what was going on. They were taking Tasha to the vet ASAP and would fill us in when they could....

....Well, the vet checked Tasha out and ruled out a stroke. The vet did say that she thought it might be one of two things: 1) Tasha may have some sort of tumor that is causing this, or 2) she may very well have had some sort of episode that she will recover from within 7 - 10 days.

So, now we are waiting to see if there is any improvement within the time allotted before we make anymore decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment