About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Allergies Suck!

My allergies are back. I think Brandon is suffering from them as well. I'm not sure what is in the air right now, but it is attacking me with its big guns.

I've been lucky over the past couple of years. When we first moved to Oregon I had allergy problems quite a bit. Over time I've been able to control them and usually only have 1-3 bad days a summer and the same in the fall. Compared to weeks of feeling miserable, that is fantastic.

It still does not make those few days fun, and today is one of those days. I am feeling miserable.

I know what I need! A week along the coast, maybe Croatia. Some fresh sea air and sunshine to clear the sinuses. That would be great. Friday cannot come too soon.

Meanwhile. Brandon is in his last week of school. He has two full days and a half day on Thursday. Its a time of mixed feelings. Happy to have a break for the summer, but sad to not see many of our friends until fall. Since so many of the students are international, many (if not most) go away travelling or to their home countries for part of the summer. And a very few will move on, following their parents to their next international assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment