About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday


Summer in Vedano.


Our building. Our balcony is the one just above the wall and hedge.

Its Monday and the sun is out!

I ran to Auchan to stock up on a few groceries this morning. Back at home, I worked on some final details for our Croatia/Slovenia trip - we leave on Friday. I also did some house cleaning and laundry.

This afternoon, once Brandon was out of school, we went for a 17 km bike ride in and around Parco di Monza. We've been sticking to the park until Brandon becomes comfortable with his new bike. From the look of things, it won't be long until we move on to distant roads and destinations. He thinks we'll be riding to Como together by the end of summer.

We walked over to our local gelateria this evening. We don't visit as frequently as we did a year ago, but our consumption is definitely going up again now that summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment