About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Limits and Saying No

This morning I attended a presentation at Brandon's school on the "Importance of Setting Limits and saying No." It was a very interesting presentation and made me think about my approaches interactions with Brandon. Life is a learning experience, especially if you are a parent.

This afternoon I watched Stage 1 of the Tour of Romandia. This 6 day race takes place in the French region of Switzerland. I love how much cycling I get to watch here in Italy.

Katrina sent me a text that she was heading home, like she usually does. I was going to reply to her that we should do pizzas for dinner. Before I could send the reply, she sent another text asking if we could have pizza for dinner. Pizza for dinner...ah, I love Italian pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment