About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drivers Exam - Theory Test #2

Well, as many of you who have been following my blog know, Katrina and I took our written theory test in February. She passed, I failed.

Today I took the test again and, unfortunately, failed again. You can miss 4 answers out of 30 to pass. I missed 7! The test seemed harder this time, with several questions I had never seen before. I noticed that about half of the test takers in my session failed. Hmmmmm!?!?

Where do I go from here? I'm not sure. Technically, Americans living in Italy need to get an Italian license by 1 year of residency. On the other hand, I have my American license and I renewed my International license in February. Taking another test will cost 100+ euro. I'm not sure its worth spending that much. We only have 14 months left and I really don't drive that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment