About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday!!

It's Friday. Quite awhile back I blogged about Fridays and weekends not being all that big of a deal. Well, I guess I don't feel that way all the time. For some reason I've been really looking forward to the end of the week...this week.

We don't have any plans for the weekend, and that is a good thing. We love to travel, but we also love to be lazy at home. This will be a lazy at home weekend.

Brandon and I did meet Mike and Katrina at Mexicali this evening. We seem to go there about once a month. While it is still fairly tasty, its not as wonderful as when we were first missing Mexican food. I'm not sure why, but its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment