About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday

Monday started out looking kind of rainy, but I had confidence it would clear up and it did.

I rode my usual 40 km route to Lurago di Erba and back, not seeing as many cyclists as I usually do. Today's ride was a good one. I felt strong, didn't get winded or tired on the climbs and cruised home in a respectable time.

This afternoon I spent time taking practice tests for the Italian drivers license written exam. Ah, tomorrow at 10:30 I take the test for the second time. My practiced tests are going well. I pass a good 60 - 70% of them. I feel confident I will pass this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment