About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sick Boy


We woke up to cloudy and rainy skies again. At least the daytime temps have been in the 50's.

Brandon went to bed early last night with a 101 temperature. This morning he woke up and still had a temperature around 100, so he stayed home from school.

We spent the day watching cartoons and a movie. I fit some housework in as well.


This afternoon Brandon still had a 100 degree temperature, so he took a cool shower. He was aweful quiet as I work on hanging the laundry. This is how I found him.

I guess tomorrow is going to be another day home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment