About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Brandon the Street Performer



Brandon and I spotted this street performer near the Duomo near Milano. There are many street performers who dress up as statues, but we thought this guy was unique and interesting, so Brandon gave him a few coins. The next thing Brandon knew, he was being turned into a statue. He played along really well and the crowd loved it.



I'm sorry about the sideways shot. I turned my camera sideways to film(I should know not to do that!!) I found a way to rotate the video, but then it won't load onto Blogger. So, here is the sideways video. Our neck muscles need some occasional stretching anyways. Enjoy, it makes me smile each time I watch it.



Ok, here is a new version I just added. I think it's a bit better

No comments:

Post a Comment