About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Roughest Night

Well, here I am at 1:20am. I went to bed with Brandon at 9pm and was able to sleep for about an hour before waking up to an extremely upset stomach. It had been bothering me through the evening. Now, I was also very achy. I managed to sleep for short periods, but my body just hurt. (I did take something at bedtime.) I wokeup again about 20 minutes ago feeling nausaus and a mixture of hot and cold. Time to check my temperature - 101.8. This sucks.

- Up again at 2:30am...

- and 3:45am...

- and 5:15am...

- and 6:45am.

I feel like s@#t! My stomach feels very upset and my body just aches and aches.

I drove Brandon to school this morning, all three blocks. I just didn't have the strength to walk. My plan for today is to camp on the couch, sleep and watch TV.

It tried to watch some TV but just couldn't get comfortable on the couch. So, I moved to the bedroom to get some sleep, stopping in the bathroom to take some Nyquil. I ended up sleeping from 10am - 3pm. Wow, two days of long naps.

This evening I was able to eat a little bit. I had some crackers, and later I had an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment