About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Relapse

I slept much better last night, only waking 2 times that I can remember. This morning, when it was time to get up, I started feeling bad again. My temperature was up, even after a cool shower, and my stomach was churning something fierce.

I drove Brandon to school and came back home to camp out on the couch for a second day. Once again, I had trouble getting comfortable and coudn't focus on any TV shows, so I moved to the bedroom. I ended up sleeping from 11:30 - 3pm.

When I woke up I really didn't feel any better, but I had to pickup Brandon. Off to school and home again. I'm not sure what kind of bug I caught, but its a nasty one.

Apparently there was a majoy oil spill on the Lambro River here in Monza that is affecting a large portion of the Po River.

This evening Brandon and I hung out at home. I was still feeling sick. Brandon was a great kid and kept himself busy with Legos and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment