About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Rougher Night

I had a lousy night of sleep last night...dang jetlag! I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 2am, then wokeup at 3am, 4am, 5am and 6am. Once again, Brandon seemed to sleep just fine. I hope that he is less tired today and has a better day at school.

Its rainy again in Vedano. The forecast is calling for mostly cloudy skies with a high of 52.

Brandon woke up pretty easily this morning and seemed like he was in a good mood when I dropped him off at school.

Today was a lost day. After I dropped Brandon off at school, I returned home to eat some breakfast and go for a bike ride. After breakfast I was having troubles focusing, so I decided to take a short nap on the couch. I'm really having troubles with jetlag. The next thing I knew, the alarm for picking up Brandon was going off. I slept for 4 1/2 hours. I am still so very tired. I hope this doesn't make it hard for me to sleep tonight.

I had a nice chat with my Mom and Dad on Skype this evening. They are both home sick with colds. They moved into a new apartment last Monday and are really liking it.

Brandon and I made brats and french fries for dinner. The brats tasted great! We finished off the evening with gelato.

No comments:

Post a Comment