About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rough Night

I had a rough night of sleep last night. I woke up at midnight, 3am, 4am and 5am. Thankfully Brandon slept through the night.

It is difficult to believe that it is the last week of February. Where did the month go? Where did the last 10 months go?

Brandon had a little trouble waking up this morning. He wasn't grumpy at all, just tired even though he slept for 11 hours. I'm very proud of his attitude since we arrived home.

It's raining today. I don't plan on doing a bike ride. I just don't like riding in the rain. I've decided to start walking on rainy days, so I will head into the park later today.

I went grocery shopping at Auchan this morning. We needed to stock up on a few things since we were in the US for a week.

Whew! I am tired this afternoon. Jetlag sucks! I sat down on the couch to do some reading and ended up falling asleep. Its a good thing I set an alarm to remind myself when it was time to pickup Brandon at school. I think I slept for almost two hours.

Brandon was in a good mood when I picked him up this afternoon. He did tell me that he had a bit of a rough day because he was tired. He had fun giving all his classmates boxes of candy Valentine's Day hearts. Several were eating them on the way out of school.


Brandon's first Mindstorm creation - Shooterbot

Brandon and I made hamburgers, mushrooms and mashed potatoes for dinner this evening. After dinner we watched 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick & Brandon, Thanks for sharing the Italian Cioccolato with us at the club! They were so good!

    ReplyDelete