About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday

It's Friday. It was lightly raining when I walked Brandon to school this morning.

Well, this week can officially go in the books as one big lost chunk of my life. I spent most of it sick and much of it sleeping.

Today was no exception. Although I am feeling better today, I am completely worn out. My stomach still has some rumblings, but overall it is better. The achiness is gone as well. Despite all this, I still took a nap for most of the afternoon, waking up in time to pickup Brandon at school.

Wow, what a beautiful day. It was sunny and in the high 50's this afternoon. Brandon and I decided to stop at our neighborhood gelatteria on the way home from school. Even though food in general sounds really bad to me, fruit and ice cream sound refreshing. I had a small cup of bacio and Brandon had a small cup of fruiti di bosco and menta. Tasty! The gelatteria was busy, a result of the nice warm day.



This evening I took Brandon to our neighborhood pizzeria for the Marinara pizza he had been looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment