About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 1, 2010

More Studying

It is -2.8 again this morning. Brrr!

I spent the morning doing laundry, cleaning Brandon's bathroom and studying for the written drivers test.

I took 5 practice tests this morning and passed 2. That is 40%, up from 16% yesterday. If I just keep reading and studying I may reach 80% or higher odds by Friday morning.

My afternoon was not so great. I went for a bike ride but just didn't feel all that comfortable on the bike today, so I cut the ride short. When I returned home I tried 5 more practice tests and failed 4 of them. Ugh!



We had pizza for dinner this evening. We've really been enjoying pizza lately and it is much easier now that Brandon likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment