About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 1, 2010

The End of Youth As I Know It

Well, the end of youth as I knew it smacked me in the face on Friday evening.

As I mentioned in Friday's blog, I got a haircut on Friday morning. My hair had grown pretty long and I desperately needed more than just a trim.

On Friday evening life took a big turn. Katrina and Brandon spotted grey hair on my beatiful blondish brown head. Not just one hair, but a little patch right on the hairline just above my forehead.

Katrina thought this was the most wonderful thing. She teased me all evening and thoughout the weekend. Of course, Brandon had to join in and help with the teasing.

It's really not a big deal, but a little shocking the first time you notice it. Does it mean I'm getting wiser? Ha! Does it mean I've been under more stress? Or am I just getting older...has middle age finally hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment