About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mercoledi - C'e Sole

It's Wednesday. It seems like we were just in the Dolomites yesterday. This week is flying by. In only 10 days we will be in Corvallis.

I spent the morning sweeping the house, mopping and studying for my Italian drivers written exam. I passed 2 out of 5 practice tests.

My bike ride this afternoon was great. It was fairly warm, sunny and very beautiful.

Brandon received his Kimono for Aikido today. He tried it on at home and we had to wrestle. He's very cute. I hope he keeps it up.

We had burritos for dinner this evening. Yum! I forgot to buy tomatoes for spanish rice. Oh well, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment