About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

C'e Sole. Its sunny today and its supposed to hit 52 degrees.

We spent a good part of the day in pajamas. Katrina worked on organizing her photos. I played on the computer and watched some TV. Brandon played with Legos, intermixed with sessions of homework.

This afternoon we all ran to Auchan (today is one of two Sundays it is open this month). We needed to get a few things for our trip to Corvallis. What a lovely day. Its sunny and somewhat warm outside. I should have gone for a bike ride.



One of our favorite wines - Amarone

42 Week Gelati Count: 193
42 Week Wine Bottle Count: 49

No comments:

Post a Comment