About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Saints!


A Dodge Ram! This is a big vehicle for Italy. I spotted this truck in the Dolomites a few weeks ago.

The Saints won the Super Bowl! I always enjoy it when the underdog wins. I woke up in the middle of the night, so I went out to the couch and turned on the TV to watch the game. I ended up seeing very little of it. I guess I was more tired than I thought.

I spent part of the morning cleaning the house. It's amazing how three of us can mess up the place in a weekend.

At midday I took my usual bike ride to Lurago di Erba and back. The sunny day became more cloudy the farther north I rode, but became sunny again as I returned home. Unfortunately I got a flat just as I entered Vedano. I guess I could say that it was fortunate that it happened in Vedano since my emergency air canister was a dud. So, it was a short walk home.

I just made reservations for two nights in Montepulciano, in Tuscany. We wanted to return to see the Tuscan countryside ever since our first trip in October. This time we are going for a long weekend at the end of April.

I just took 5 more T/F practice tests and failed them all. Ugh! Do I have any hope of passing this test??

Brandon was in a great mood when I picked him up from school today. I wondered how he would be feeling after a morning of testing. The 4th and 5th grades are doing international testing today and tomorrow. He said he actually enjoyed it. He had two sessions of math and one session of creative writing.

We had piadinas and risotto for dinner this evening. Tasty and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment