About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flying Home

Today Brandon and I fly home. Brandon was very upset and emotional this morning. Its tough! He really wants to stay here in Corvallis. We finally had to leave around 8:30am.

Katrina would be driving us to the airport. Brandon was upset, but slowly calmed down as we headed north towards Portland. We stopped at Target in Wilsonville so that Brandon could buy some Puffles for his friends in Italy. I also bought the first two seasons of The Big Bang Theory.

Katrina dropped us off at PDX. Brandon and I checked in and found our gate. We had 45 min before boarding, so we grabbed a bite at Wendy’s. Brandon has been good. He hasn’t been upset since we arrived at the airport.

Once we boarded the plane, it was only a short time until we were headed to Amsterdam. Brandon and I are in a two seat section. He has the window seat and I have an aisle. I slept for the first hour of the flight then watched a couple of movies. Brandon kept busy reading then slept for almost 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment